The Analysis Council works directly with the Board of Directors to support the Institute's initiatives on constructivism, technology, and diversity.
- Tim Bedley is an elementary school teacher in Southern California. Tim provides professional development workshops for teachers and models educational strategies through the use of video via YouTube.
- Kendra Bush teaches at an all Spanish kindergarten in Denver, CO.
- Chris Clark is an elementary school teacher at Granville Central School District in Granville, NY.
- Alyssa Hardy, president, is a high school art teacher at Bainbridge-Guilford Central School District in Bainbridge, New York. She also teaches technology classes at the local library.
- Carol Lamb currently works at the Tupper Lake Central School District in a variety of capacities. She has been teaching using constructivist techniques since she trained with Jack, Bruce, and Pat 30 years ago.
- John Liquori is a 6th Grade English teacher at Heuvelton Central School. He also leads the Robotics team in the middle school. He received his B.A. in History and Africana Studies as well as his Master’s in Teaching from SUNY Potsdam.
- Christina Luce is a K-6 Instructional Technology specialist at Liverpool Central School District in Liverpool, New York.
- Sunny O’Bryan is a music teacher at St. Regis Falls Central School District in St. Regis Falls, New York.
- Tim Rudan is the Department Chair of Social Sciences at Forest Hill Collegiate Institute in Toronto, Ontario. He is also a Site Coordinator and adviser for the Faculty of Education at York University.
- Christina Rukki, vice president, is currently working on her Master’s Degree in Education at St. Lawrence University. She also works as a graduate assistant in the educational leadership program.
- Viola Schmid-Doyle is the principal of the JM McKenney Middle School, Canton, NY.
- Pam Susice is a Grade Five teacher from Saint Regis Falls in upstate New York.
- Dwight Stevenson (@dwsteven) is a Global History & Geography teacher at Heuvelton Central School in Heuvelton, New York.
- Austin Weakfall
- Robin Wolpin is a high school math teacher in northern New York.
Looking to join the Analysis Council?
Our online application can be found here.