BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board provides stability and direction for the future of the Constructivist Conference,
and preserves the history of the Institute’s past.
- Carol Amberg, secretary, is a high school English and drama teacher and high school musical director at Gouverneur Central School District in Gouverneur, New York.
- Trina Driscoll is a K-4 literacy specialist at Lawrence Avenue Elementary School in Potsdam, New York.
- Tom O’Bryan, president, is a board member for several organizations including St. Regis Falls Central School District, FEH BOCES, and Adirondack Teacher Center.
- James Pelech is an assistant professor of education at Benedictine University in Lisle, Illinois and a former math teacher of thirty years.
- Frank Pickus served as a teacher, department chair, and assistant superintendent in the Gloversville Enlarged School District until his retirement in 2014.
- Michelle Rogers, treasurer, has been an English and social studies teacher and an instructional coach. She is currently the Coordinator of Educational Services at the Avila Institute of Gerontology and literacy consultant for the Southern Regional Education Board.
- Julie Saunders, vice president, is an elementary school teacher at Granville Central School District in Granville, New York.
- Austin Weakfall
- Drew White is a High School Social Studies teacher at Canton Central School in Canton, New York.